Information We Receive from You
Use of Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes only:
- to enable us to provide you with access to the Website and the Service and to enable you to use information and materials from the Website and the Service; to enable you to register and to receive notices and reports by email;
- to notify you from time to time about other products and services offered by us;
- to produce reports, obtain statistics and perform analysis of the types of visitors to the Website;
- to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or the Service;
- to administer, support and develop the Website and Service.
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company you are working for in our publication, advertising and marketing materials, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other personal data will remain confidential at all times.
Removing Yourself from Our Mailing List
We send billing information, statistics, Service and Website notices and regular customer newsletters to registered users via email. All our email messages contain clear and simple instructions on how to remove yourself from the mailing list. We will promptly remove your e-mail address from the list upon request.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We follow strict rules on the storage and disclosure of information received from you, to prevent unauthorized access.
We do not disclose your personal data to any third parties except to the extent required for the purposes of enabling you to use the Website and the Service. Such third parties provide the servers, storage and associated services necessary for us enable you to use the Website and the Service. All data submitted to third parties is encrypted using SSL technology.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that REVIEW3 Limited or the Review3 Website or the Service is sold to a third party and if personal client data is one of the assets to be transferred.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that is stored by your browser when you visit websites.
Cookies are required in order to use our Website and are used in the following ways:
- To keep a session open after a user logs in.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. In this case we cannot identify individual users.
When a user enables the 'Remember Me on This Computer' option, a cookie allows the user to access their account without logging in each time. This cookie is removed when the user explicitly logs out.
These cookies contain no personal information, but users clearly shouldn't enable the 'Remember Me' option when using a publicly accessible computing device or terminal to access the Website.
End User Data
Secure Data Transfer Across the Internet
Our servers use SSL security certificates to protect all data transferred between you and the servers protected by us. However, the Internet by itself is not a secure environment. Use safe means only to access the website. Your browser must support the SSL encryption system in order to connect with our servers.
Third-party Privacy Policies
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for third-party privacy policies. You are responsible for checking these privacy policies yourself.
Changing and Removing Your Personal Data
If you want to change your personal data, you can change your profile by entering your account.
If you want to remove your personal data, you can do so by clicking the "Cancel account" button in your profile.
Any additional requests should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: May 3d, 2018.